Last night a blog post saved my life….
We wrote some tests, wrote some code. Red, green refactor. There were regular expressions, they passed first time! All was beautiful. Then we moved the code out of the tests into the main project and it all went wrong. The project we moved it to was strongly typed, the 3rd party dll we referenced wasn’t. We despaired. We tried getting the source of the 3rd party assembly, sign it, recompile, but alas the latest source was using .NET 4 and wasn’t compatible. Then we found this amazing post. It’s clear, succint and, like a Deliah Smith Recipe, it works.
Here it is in all its glory. Enjoy. Thank you @thecolonial