- Member of small team seeing greenfield project from inception, to launch, to maintenance and growth. Involved in all aspects of the software life cycle from architecture, to requirements gathering, to feedback, testing, release and support. Successful product resulting in company acquisition.
- Drove project automation to replace manual release procedures in several roles
- Improved software quality and acceptance by introducing behaviour driven development and automated regression testing
- Introducing appropriate agile, lean and extreme programming techniques
- Successful requirements capture, demonstration and feedback capture of complex defence systems from customers in Ministry of Defence
- Influential member of the tech community in the North West
- Organiser of Hack Manchester, Manchester’s first and largest coding competition
Events Organised: Preston and Manchester Coding Dojos, Barcamp Blackpool, Barcamp Nottingham, GeekUp Nottingham, GeekUp Preston, Manchester Girl Geek Dinners, Nottingham Girl Geek Dinners, HackManchester.
Community: Queen bee of Techevents Manchester (technw.uk), Industry Representatie for Salford University, member of Manchester Digital Council.